433Mhz RF RX TX Encoder Decoder board [HT12E & HT12D IC]
- Easy interfacing with the RF modules, using the female headers for placing the modules.
- Breakout pins for connecting to the microcontroller.
- DIP switch, for manual Testing
- Status LED and switch buttons.
- Small size, high quality PCB.
433Mhz RF Wireless Transmitter (Tx) Receiver (Rx) Module
434 Mhz wireless RF module is a super heterodyne ask (Amplitude Shift Keying ) / ook (On-Off keying based ) module. Design ideal is to use saw filter, highly suitable for industrial control place for use, strong anti-jamming. Built-in automatic gain circuit (AGC), it will automatically change front-end lna gain among received signal strength also makes signal output will not be strong or weak signals which caused by phase distortion so that it can rise higher sensitivity. To receive the local oscillation circuit for the pll lock loop design, no offset, and stability is high. Operating voltage: 3.6~5.5v ( 5v recommended) high-frequency stability and low coherence and interference receiver sensitivity as high as -110dbm operating current 5 ma good selectivity and spurious radiation suppression ability the rf module can be used for a various application like home automation, centre locking system, wireless burglar alarm and data transmission. Good local oscillator radiation suppression capability and multiple receiver modules can operate together (ie, single-transmit and multiple-receive) and will not interfere with each other, and using them together does not affect the receiving distance.
- Operating voltage: 3.6~5.5v ( 5v recommended),
- Receiver sensitivity as high as -110dbm,
- Compatible with HT12E and HT12D,
- Low power and good range.
1) Robotics Wireless Car/Robot.
2) Home Automation, Switch On/Off lights and other home appliances through with RF.
RF 433Mhz RX TX Encoder Decoder board [HT12E & HT12D IC]
- Brands Robosoft Labs
- Product Code: SKURL5037
- Reward Points: 4
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 399