28PIN AVR's ATMEGA8 Development Board
This is the new 28PIN AVR's ATMEGA8 Development Board . In addition to all the features of the previous board, the AVR Development Board now uses an ATmega8 (8 KFlash Memory) which can be programmed through any AVR programming software. This allows for faster transfer rates, no drivers needed for Linux or Mac (inf file for Windows is needed).
- ATmega8 microcontroller (Self Programmable)
- CAN be used as AVR's 28 PIN ATMEGA8 DEVELOPMENT BOARD.
- Buit In Power Supply : Input voltage - +7-+12V
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- 8k Flash Memory
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- No Need of any Programmer
1) 28PIN AVR Development Board (With ATMEGA8 MICROCONTROLLER)
2) INSTRUCTION MANUAL (Will be sent through Email)
3) DRIVER DETAILS (Will be sent through Email)
4) USB CABLE ( FOR CONNECTING AVRDUINO WITH PC/LAPTOP)
5) TUTORIAL OF BURNING PROGRAM OF LED TOGGLE THROUGH AVR programming software. (Will be sent through Email)