Basic Starter Kit Arduino UNO + 840 Pts Breadboard + 60 Jumper Wire + Red Green yellow Led's + Resistor for Arduino
The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 ."Uno" means one in Italian, It has 14 digital input or output pins , 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the Atmega16U2Atmega8U2 up to version R2) programmed as a USB-to-serial converter. This is your first step towards interfacing the LCD and keypad with your Arduino.
- This is our most basic Arduino starter kit
- The kit contains enough parts to get you started and allows you to develop basic skills within minutes of opening the parcel with little to no electronics experience
- The Arduino is a microcontroller that allows you to access sensors and control things with just a little programming
- Arduino UNO (1)
840 Pts breadboard (1)
- Breadboard jumper cable, female to female, female to male, male to male, 20 Each, Total 60 Pcs.
- USB Cable (1)
- 5 Pcs Red, Green, Yellow LED's Each (Total 15 pcs)
- 10 Pcs 1Kohm Resistor.
Basic Starter Kit Arduino UNO + 840 Pts Breadboard + 60 Jumper Wire + Red, Green yellow Led's + Resistor for Arduino
- Brands Arduino
- Product Code: SKURL5017
- Reward Points: 6
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 569